Operational control and automation
Real-time centralized control and diagnostics of power supply facilities
We offer functional operational control, data acquisition and visualization systems based on SCADA. These systems allow to centrally monitor the status of power supply system, as well as control substations equipment and remote power system facilities operation in real-time.
Our solutions are based on international standards and the latest achievements in the field of IT. We recognize the importance of failure-free equipment operation, as well as reliable, easy-to-use and maintenance-friendly control systems.
Due to system scalability and software and hardware modular architecture, you get an open for modernization and extension power supply ACS (Automatic Control System) from small distribution substations up to the largest Operator control centers. On the experience of already implemented projects, we will help you to turnkey design and construct a modern Operator control center intended for effective integrated control and monitoring of any complexity.
We offer implementation of unified platform, which is much less expensive in comparison with support of a great number of various local systems. Moreover, this platform fulfills automation functions of all the operator control and monitoring process components.
- data compatibility with various upper level systems due to open technologies and open data exchange protocols (IEC 60870-5-101/103/104, Modbus, DNP3) based on generally accepted international standard IEC 61850;
- high operator control reliability and efficiency due to application of single database, increasing of operational data volume and enhancement of data reliability;
- system operability without delays and additional switching due to well-thought-out architecture and "hot" backup;
- efficient control due to online coordination of operators actions, saving of costs on equipment downtime due to reduction of control and monitoring time both under normal conditions, and during elimination of emergencies and other non-routine situations.
PLUTON control system has a three-level structure:
- Low level
Traction substations equipment (switchgears, rectifiers, auxiliaries equipment, etc.) controlSee offers
- Upper level (operator control)
Substations remote control and remote monitoring using software and hardware tools of Operator control centerSee offers
- Middle level (substation)
Quick acquisition of reliable information about status of the whole substation, monitoring and overall estimation of traction power supply equipment and contact networkSee offers